One thing is sure, to party, London is one of the cities that offer several wonderful places. Pubs, bars and clubs, there are also other spots that offer various entertainments.
Besides, partying in London does not always mean drinking alcohol and dancing until dawn because you can drink soft drinks while being in the mood singing or watching lives and live concerts.
In a trendy atmosphere, 80s style or a theme party, whatever the atmosphere you are looking for, you will surely find one adapted to your desires and tastes.
A festive atmosphere
You are in the wonderful city of London and it is Friday or Saturday. You want to de-stress and party. Go to one of the following places to discover clubs, bars and other entertaining activities.
- Trailer Happiness: the cocktails are beautiful, without forgetting the underground room with a 1970s atmosphere. The latest cocktails are available with the best selected rums from all over the world. Sometimes bartenders improvise a show with flames. Over time, the party is enlivened by the DJ funk remix of this famous bar.
- Le Soir Circus is an unmissable place for the surprising spectacle of London. It mixes the evening world with the circus. Every night, magicians, acrobats, waders and clowns follow one another for their entertaining shows. Indeed, only adults can enter this discotheque.
- In the center of Mayfair, the nightclub Funky Buddha brings together the international stars of fashion and entertainment. If you want to unwind on a Tuesday or Thursday and even a Sunday, this place is ideal.
- Kensington Roof Gardens: London's trendy bars. Located in the trendy Kensington Street neighborhood, the party begins with the perfect harmony of percussion and DJ sets. In a chic setting with a flamboyant garden, the interior is simply perfect. A mixture of decoration of films of all kinds, all the chic people meet up by moving electro rhythm.
- The Fabric: This old factory takes you into a world of music mixing house and funk. It is such a great place and it offers an affordable rate, if you come with your team, this club suits you.
In each neighborhood, an atmosphere
The popular areas of London are Soho, Skoreditch and Brixton. They are the best places offering various choices according to the festive desires of everyone.
With friends, alone or with colleagues, you can find a mixed atmosphere in Soho. Admiral Duncan's pub is the place for homosexuals. Evening theater then direct transfer to pubs and bars, you will surely let off steam.
Skoreditch is home to various cultural events like the White Cube Gallery. At nightfall, magic happens in all pubs and restaurants. All tourists from around the world meet there every week. African, Jamaican and Caribbean music rank first in the Brixton area. A real paradise for those who love new things.
A safe release
During these times, you should not forget about safety especially if you plan to drink alcohol. If you have planned to visit several places during the night, it would be better to rent a car with a driver so that he can follow you everywhere and expect in case you are tired.
To find a rental car in London available 24/7, contact the Opodo travel agency. You can find a driver who can accompany you everywhere, from your arrival, for your daily commutes and your evenings at a very competitive price. Opodo is professional in the field of travel by suggesting all sorts of possibilities at attractive rates.